Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (9 oz.) package Fresh Express Sweet Hearts™
- 1 cup shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored, chopped
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled, cored, diced
- Arrange Fresh Express Sweet Hearts™ lettuce in a large serving bowl. Top with groupings of Brussels sprouts, cucumber, snap peas, celery, apple, and avocado.
When ready to serve, toss ingredients and drizzle each salad with dressing.
- 1 cup buttermilk, well-shaken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh basil
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.