Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.3-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Twisted Greek Caesar Chopped Salad Kits®
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted, sliced kalamata olives
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Combine the pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
- Place the Fresh Express® Twisted Greek Caesar Chopped Salad Kits® into a large serving bowl; drizzle with dressing. Add the pasta salad; toss to combine. Sprinkle with salad toppings.