Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (7-ounce) package Fresh Express® Sweet Butter lettuce
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Lemon Mascarpone Dressing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place four 8-ounce porcelain ramekins upside down on a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray.
- Roll out thawed puff pastry sheet between two sheets of parchment paper into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 6-in. squares; cut off corners to make dough into a circle. Arrange pastry over the prepared ramekins, pressing dough into the bottom of the ramekin and stretching it slightly over the sides. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack; remove shells from ramekins. Can be made one day ahead; store covered at room temperature.
- Gently toss lettuce and fruit in a large bowl; evenly divide among puff pastry bowls. Sprinkle with nuts; drizzle with Lemon Mascarpone dressing.
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Tip: Add a few teaspoons of cold water if the dressing is too thick.