Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Veggie Lover’s®
- 1 cup carrots, salad cut
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add carrots, snap peas, broccoli and onion.
- Arrange tomatoes on top of salad.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Divide onto four plates and serve.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.