- 1 package Fresh Express® Iceberg Shreds® (4.5 ounce)
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package plant-based ground meat (12-ounce)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 16 corn tortillas warmed
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Sauté the onion and green pepper in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes; add the plant-based meat. Cook and stir, breaking the meat up with a wooden spoon for 5 to 6 minutes or until the meat is lightly browned. Add the chili powder, pepper, and cumin; mix well. Add the taco sauce; heat through.
- To make one taco, place 1/4 cup plant-based meat into the bottom of two warmed tortillas. Top with Fresh Express® Iceberg Shreds®, one slice of avocado, diced tomatoes and 1 tablespoon crumbled cheese.