Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine, chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 pound medium-sized shrimp, halved
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Season shrimp with salt.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil. Then add shrimp. Cook approximately 2 minutes per side. When the shrimp are done, turn off heat.
- In a large bowl, add romaine, scallion, red pepper, toasted coconut and dressing. Toss until dressing is fully incorporated. Portion salads onto 4 plates. Top with sautéed shrimp.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, add orange juice, apple cider vinegar, syrup and soy.
- In a slow, steady stream, gradually whisk in oil.