Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine, chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 pound medium-sized shrimp, halved
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Season shrimp with salt.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil. Then add shrimp. Cook approximately 2 minutes per side. When the shrimp are done, turn off heat.
- In a large bowl, add romaine, scallion, red pepper, toasted coconut and dressing. Toss until dressing is fully incorporated. Portion salads onto 4 plates. Top with sautéed shrimp.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, add orange juice, apple cider vinegar, syrup and soy.
- In a slow, steady stream, gradually whisk in oil.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.