Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (5 oz.) package Fresh Express Sweet Butter Lettuce
- 2 clementine oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 1 large ripe Bartlett pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- To assemble, divide the Fresh Express Sweet Butter Lettuce among 4 salad plates. Top each salad with oranges, pear slices, raspberries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing.
- 1 oz. milk chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- To make the dressing, heat chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 20-25 seconds or until melted; stir until smooth. Add the balsamic vinegar, canola oil, honey, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.