Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced in rings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Top with mushrooms and onions.
- Add hard-boiled eggs and bacon.
- Pour dressing into microwave-safe cup.
- Warm for 20 seconds, then drizzle over salad.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.