Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced in rings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Top with mushrooms and onions.
- Add hard-boiled eggs and bacon.
- Pour dressing into microwave-safe cup.
- Warm for 20 seconds, then drizzle over salad.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.