Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Juicing Greens
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup hemp milk (or soy, coconut, or dairy milk)
- 1 cup ice
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Add Juicing Greens, yogurt, apple, grapes, honey, cinnamon, milk and ice to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- For a graham cracker rim:
In a plastic baggie, combine 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar.
Using your finger, smear honey around entire rim of glass.
Pour the crumb mixture onto a a plate and turn cup upside down onto plate to coat rim before pouring the smoothie into the glass.
Average Rating 5 out of 5
This smoothie is easy and quick with amazing flavor.
Add a Comment
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.