Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (5 oz.) packages Fresh Express Sweet & Crunchy Lettuce
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 1/2 cup shelled, roasted pistachios
- 8 oz. red grapes, cut in half
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Arrange the Fresh Express Sweet & Crunchy Lettuce around the dressing ramekin on the platter, evenly distributing green and dark leaves. Place the orange segments on top of the lettuce, evenly spacing around the circumference. Arrange the grapes, cut side down, evenly distributing them; sprinkle with pistachios and goat cheese. Serve the salad and drizzle with dressing.
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until the salt is dissolved, and the dressing is emulsified. Transfer to a small round ramekin; place in the center of a 13-inch diameter platter.