Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Green & Crisp salad
- 2 cups roasted or grilled chicken (internal temperature of 165 degrees F), chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup potatoes, steamed or roasted, chilled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup green beans, cooked, chilled, and chopped (or substitute raw sugar snap peas)
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- Place lettuce mix in a salad bowl, and add in all other ingredients.
- Make dressing, then gently mix into salad.
- Divide onto plates and serve.
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoon sour cream
- 3 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sprinkle the garlic with a pinch of salt, and mash to a paste.
- In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, onion powder, sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Whisk in the buttermilk, and season with pepper.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.