Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cooked white cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped coarsely
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, let cool.
- Mix beans with vinegar, set aside.
- In salad bowl, empty the lettuce bag and add tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, chicken, cooled quinoa and white beans.
- Add dressing and toss well.
- Divide the salad onto individual plates.
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all ingredients and blend well.
Crush in a Rush
Place nuts in a baggie and smash them with a rolling pin. Then pour!