Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Your favorite Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Place chicken breasts in a medium bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over them and toss to coat.
- Let sit for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat grill.
- When grill is hot, cook chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken on a warm plate.
- Set aside for 10 minutes (it will finish cooking - ensure it reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Toss with pesto dressing and thawed peas.
- Mix well and serve on four plates.
- Slice chicken breasts and lay on top of salad.
- Sprinkle with crumbled cheese and almonds.
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 Tablespoon Asiago cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, place all dressing ingredients.
- Pulse to make pesto, scraping sides with a rubber spatula.
- Blend until creamy. If you are using a blender, add extra olive oil if needed.