Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit
- 1 Tbs. Gochujang
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Each Marinated Chicken Thighs
- ½ tsp. Chinese Five Spice
- ¼ Cup Peanuts, Shelled, Crumbled
- 1 tsp. Dried Porcine Mushrooms, Crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine gochujang and soy sauce and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Place chicken in marinade, and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. For added flavor marinate chicken overnight in a refrigerator.
- In a small mixing bowl toss crumbled peanuts and Chinese five spice together.
- In a small sauté pan set to medium heat. Roast peanuts until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Be sure to continuously stir or toss nuts in the pan to prevent burning and allow for them to toast evenly.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat.
- Remove chicken for marinade.
- Place chicken on grill, place the side that would have had the skin on down first.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on the first side. Rotate chicken 45 degrees either way and cook for another 2 minutes. This we achieve cross hatch grill marks.
- Flip chicken and follow the same procedure.
- For large thighs, finish cooking the chicken in the oven until the internal cooking temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from cooked chicken and store under refrigeration until your ready to plate the salad.
- Combine roasted peanuts and Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix the master pack ingredients and the included salad dress and toss the salad.
- Slice the chicken thighs and fan them over each salad.
- Dust the top of each salad with the dried porcini mushrooms.