Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine
- 4 Tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour 2 Tablespoons of Parmigiano Reggiano. If smaller crisp is preferred, pour 1 tablespoon.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before placing on salad.
- For the salad, place lettuce in a large bowl and drizzle with desired amount of dressing.
- Sprinkle Parmigiano Reggiano on top and toss well.
- Top with parmesan crisp and a good amount of fresh-cracked black pepper.
- 1 cup blended oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy filet
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender add all ingredients, except for the oil.
- When mixed, in a slow, steady stream, add the oil.
Average Rating 5 out of 5
Your dressing is great. PLEASE BOTTLE IT!!!
I agree! Caesar dressing is very good.
I agree please bottle it
Yes, it’s the best! Please bottle it!!
Ditto, best Caesar dressing! Sometimes like to have a little more......� If Fresh Express sold it in bottles, it would sale!
Yes! Please bottle it. Its the best dressing.
Add a Comment