Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Iceberg Garden
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix water, olive oil and salt. Add the cauliflower and toss until well coated. Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower and drizzle the hot sauce over it, then roast another 5 minutes, until sauce is bubbling. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- While cauliflower is cooling, in a large mixing bowl, add the lettuce, celery and dressing. Toss well.
- Add the cauliflower (with pan drippings) to the bowl. Toss again, until fully incorporated.
- Portion onto 4 salad plates. Top each salad with 1 ounce of crumbled blue cheese.
- 1/2 cup yogurt-based blue cheese or low-fat blue cheese