Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 packages Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 1 tomato, large dice
- 12 (one ounce) mozzarella balls
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Genoa salami, medium dice
- 1/2 cup Italian-style croutons
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place greens, salami, tomatoes and red onion in a bowl and drizzle dressing on top.
- Serve on 4 plates, and top each salad with 3 mozzarella balls, freshly cracked black pepper and kosher salt and croutons.
- 1/2 cup favorite reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.