Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 packages Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 1 tomato, large dice
- 12 (one ounce) mozzarella balls
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Genoa salami, medium dice
- 1/2 cup Italian-style croutons
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place greens, salami, tomatoes and red onion in a bowl and drizzle dressing on top.
- Serve on 4 plates, and top each salad with 3 mozzarella balls, freshly cracked black pepper and kosher salt and croutons.
- 1/2 cup favorite reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.