Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 5 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, wedged
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- Your favorite creamy ranch dressing
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Add bacon, tomato and cheese.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Divide onto four individual dishes.
- Arrange avocados and croutons on top of each salad and serve.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.