Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit
- 4 (4-oz.) wild Alaskan salmon fillets, skin off (or substitute Pacific Cod or Halibut)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon New Mexico chili powder
- 2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix all dry ingredients together for the blackening spice.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat each fillet with spice blend by dredging fish.
- Knock off excess by tapping fillet against the side of the container.
- Place fillets in hot skillet.
- Cook until well browned, about five minutes per side (internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
- Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Toss the Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Salad Kit in a medium bowl.
- Divide the salad onto four plates, and lay a piece of salmon on each, or break into large chunks and toss with the salad.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.