Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Juicing Greens
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (soy or dairy milk can be used also)
- 1 sheet of graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Chiquita banana
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- For a graham cracker rim:
In a plastic baggie, combine 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar.
Using your finger, smear honey around entire rim of glass.
Pour the crumb mixture onto a a plate and turn cup upside down onto plate to coat rim before pouring the smoothie into the glass.
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.