Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Juicing Greens
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (soy or dairy milk can be used also)
- 1 sheet of graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Chiquita banana
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- For a graham cracker rim:
In a plastic baggie, combine 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar.
Using your finger, smear honey around entire rim of glass.
Pour the crumb mixture onto a a plate and turn cup upside down onto plate to coat rim before pouring the smoothie into the glass.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.