Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.4-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kits®
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked, chilled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the dressing from one of the Fresh Express® Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kits® and the mayonnaise with the macaroni in a large bowl. Add the tomato, cheddar cheese, celery, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, and both packets of bacon from the chopped kits; mix well.
- Mix the greens from the two Fresh Express® Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kits® with the remaining dressing in a large bowl. Top with the macaroni salad; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese crisps and Honey Butter Cornbread Crisps from the chopped kits.