Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Baby Arugula
- 1 pound of preferred pasta (i.e. penne or rigatoni)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups feta cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender, pulse 4 cups of Fresh Express Organic Arugula, garlic, cashews, and parmigiano reggiano.
- In a slow steady stream, add the oil until fully incorporated.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Cook pasta as directed, and drain.
- Transfer back to the pot and add desired amount of pesto, feta and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or as a cold pasta salad.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.