Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (14-ounce) package Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Green Apples, chopped
- 1 Bartlett pear, peeled, cored, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold, cut into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray four 8-ounce porcelain ramekins with cooking spray.
To make the filling:
- Combine the apples and pear in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, flour, and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon into the prepared ramekins.
To make the topping:
- Combine the brown sugar, oats, pecans, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or two knives, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the fruit, evenly dividing it; lightly press in place.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the filling is bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- Substitute with Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Red Apples or Juicy Red Apples, Peeled.