When you need a fruit platter for your holiday meal or snack, this apple and strawberry platter is easy to assemble and festive to serve.
- 1 (14-ounce) package Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Green Apples
- 8 strawberries, hulled, cut in half
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate or vanilla baking disks
- 2 tablespoons red colored baking chips
- 2 tablespoons soft crunch gold pearls
- Arrange apple slices, overlapping them slightly, around the perimeter of a large red plate.
- Fill the center with strawberries.
- Drizzle the fruit with white chocolate; top with the baking chips and gold pearls.
You can find red colored baking chips and soft crunch gold pearls in the baking section at your local craft store.