Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (11-ounce) packages Fresh Express® American Salad Mix
- 1 English cucumber, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced white cheddar cheese
- 1 large carrot, peeled, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (5-ounce) package cornbread croutons
- Barbecue Ranch dressing
- Using a 1-1/2-inch diameter star shaped cutter, cut the cucumber, red pepper, and cheese into stars. Using a 1-inch diameter star shaped cutter, cut the carrot into stars.
- Place the Fresh Express® American Salad Mix in a large bowl; add the cucumber, red pepper, cheddar cheese, carrots, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with croutons. Once salad is served, drizzle each portion with Barbecue Ranch dressing.
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2-3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.