Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package Fresh Express® Sweet Butter® Lettuce
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 (12-ounce) cans Albacore tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup Niçoise or Kalamata olives
- 4 hard cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the green beans and tomatoes to the baking sheet with the potatoes. Bake for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and tomatoes are lightly blistered and soft. Let cool at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- To serve, divide the Fresh Express® Sweet Butter® lettuce among four dinner plates. Arrange the roasted vegetables, tuna, olives and eggs on the lettuce. Drizzle with dressing.
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until smooth.