Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 individual bag Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine
- 1/4 cup apricots, slivered & dried
- 1/4 pound snow peas, cut in half on the bias
- 2 slices leftover turkey breast, shredded
- 1 cup wheat pita chips, broken into 3 or 4 pieces
- 3 Tablespoons parsley
- In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook snow peas until bright green, about 1 minute.
- Remove from water and immediately submerge in an ice water bath to stop cooking process.
- Drain & set aside until ready to assemble salad.
- Place Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine in a large bowl.
- Add snow peas, turkey, apricots and appropriate amount of dressing.
- Toss to combine, add the pita chips and freshly chopped parsley, toss and serve.
- 3 ounces mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, combine mango chutney, curry powder, vinegar and olive oil.
- Whisk until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.