Fresh Express® Announces Multi-Plant, On-Site Job Fairs
Across Five Locations on July 14
Salinas, Calif. (July 7, 2021) – Fresh Express®, the brand leader in value added salads, is hosting on-site job fairs across its five U.S. production facilities on Wednesday, July 14. The company is looking to welcome over 400 new team members in a variety of roles across the five facilities. The multi-plant, on-site job fairs will take place from 1-4 p.m. local time at Fresh Express production facilities in Grand Prairie, Texas; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Morrow, Georgia; Salinas, California; and Streamwood, Illinois (please see details below).
“We are fortunate to be experiencing company growth and demand for our ready-to-eat salad greens, and are looking for people who share our enthusiasm for bringing fresh, high-quality salad greens to homes across the U.S.,” said John Olivo, President at Fresh Express.
David Specht, Head of Human Resources at Fresh Express, added, “Our people are our greatest asset and contribute to our success, so it is important that we ensure they feel like valued members of the team. We offer a robust employee compensation program with competitive pay, full medical benefits, sign-on and referral bonuses and opportunities for advancement.”
Fresh Express offers competitively priced pay depending on position and location. The on-site job fairs will help fill the following positions for immediate hire:
- Production Supervisor – responsible for shift start-up, fulfillment of customer demands, and coordination of people and material
- Assistant Production Supervisor – responsible for the day-to-day operations for all lines in their area while meeting and exceeding all safety, quality, and efficiency standards
- Production Machine Operator Trainer – develop and train Packaging Machine Operators; this includes traditional classroom training and on-the-job training
- Production Machine Operator – operate, repair and perform general maintenance on form and seal packaging machines
- General Labor – perform a variety of tasks in the manufacturing environment including but not limited to trimming, constructing corrugated boxes and material handling functions
- Maintenance Mechanic – safely maintain, repair, replace and modify all processing, packaging and facility equipment with optimal quality and efficiency
- Forklift Driver – use a forklift, walker or hand jack to move materials within the warehouse, which may include raw product, dry goods, or finished goods
Interested candidates should bring their resume and two forms of identification to the job fair and be prepared to conduct brief on-site interviews. The right candidates may even be hired on the spot!
Fresh Express benefits include a $600 sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, opportunities for advancement and $600 referral bonuses. To learn more about the July 14 on-site job fairs and working at Fresh Express, visit freshexpress.com/careers or follow #freshopportunities on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Fresh Express® Multi-Plant, On-Site Job Fairs
DATE: July 14th, 2021
TIME: 1-4pm local time
Grand Prairie Plant
2370 W. Warrior Trail
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Phone (972) 595-3600
7505 Grayson Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Phone (717) 561-2900
1361 Southern Road
Morrow, GA 30260
Phone (678) 422-2100
900 E. Blanco Road
Salinas, CA 93901
Phone (831) 770-7600
1109 E Lake Street
Streamwood Il, 60107
Phone (630) 736-3900
About Fresh Express®
Fresh Express® is the brand leader in Value Added Salads and is dedicated to providing consumers with healthy, convenient ready-to-eat salads, leafy greens, vegetables and fruits. With the invention of its special Keep Crisp® bag in the 1980s, Fresh Express pioneered the retail packaged salad category and was the first to make them available to grocery stores nationwide. Today, Fresh Express fresh salads come in more than 150 different varieties offering exciting new flavors and convenient new ways to meet the daily dietary requirements for both conventional and organic fresh produce. More than 20 million consumers each week enjoy healthy, convenient ready-to-eat Fresh Express salads, spinach and vegetables. For more information, visit www.FreshExpress.com.