Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit
- 1 rotisserie chicken, breast meat pulled off the bone, shredded or cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green beans (or use asparagus spears if preferred), steamed until just tender
- 3/4 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Place salad greens in salad bowl and toss with the dressing and cheese packets.
- Divide onto plates and top with the chicken, green beans (or asparagus), tomatoes and croutons and serve.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.