Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit
- 1 rotisserie chicken, breast meat pulled off the bone, shredded or cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green beans (or use asparagus spears if preferred), steamed until just tender
- 3/4 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Place salad greens in salad bowl and toss with the dressing and cheese packets.
- Divide onto plates and top with the chicken, green beans (or asparagus), tomatoes and croutons and serve.
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!