Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (10.2 oz) packages Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kit®
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 8 cooked bacon slices
- 8 slices white or wheat bread, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine the eggs, celery, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make the sandwich, layer lettuce, 1/4 cup egg salad, and bacon between slices of toast.
- Place the Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the toppings; toss to combine.
- Divide salad evenly among four plates; serve with egg salad sandwich.
- Tip: Add hot sauce to the egg salad for a little kick.