Spicy Southwest Spinach Dip
Salsa, cream cheese and Colby jack cheese combine with our spinach to make a zesty dip.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach chopped
- 1 jar salsa (16-oz)
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers chopped
- 1 package cream cheese (8-oz) diced & softened
- 4 cups Colby Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Empty greens into a large bowl.
Microwave for two minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips.