Mexican Street Corn Bacon Salad
Serve this grilled corn salad with the Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kit® for a delicious twist on classic Mexican Street Corn.
- 2 (10.2-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kits®
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Heat an outdoor or indoor grill to high; oil the grill grate. Grill corn for 10 to 15 minutes, turning often, or until it is charred on all sides. Cut the corn from the cob; cool completely.
Mix the dressing from one of the Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kits® and the mayonnaise with the corn in a bowl. Add the shredded cheese, cilantro, chili powder, salt, pepper and both packets of bacon from the chopped kits; mix well.
Mix the greens from the two Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kits® with the remaining dressing in a large bowl. Top with the corn salad; sprinkle with the cheddar tortilla strips from the chopped kits.