Caprese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula, with tomato and fresh mozzarella cheese, makes a delicious and nutritious topping for a cauliflower pizza crust. Plus it’s quick and easy for a tasty weeknight meal.
- 1 package Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula (5-ounce)
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust (10-inch)
- 1 medium beefsteak tomato sliced
- 3 basil leaves chopped
- 1 package fresh mozzarella cheese (8-ounce) sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
To prepare the pizza, arrange tomato slices on crust. Sprinkle with basil; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Place Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula into a medium bowl; drizzle with dressing (to taste) and toss to coat.
Remove pizza from oven; drizzle with balsamic glaze. Top with half of the Spinach & Arugula salad; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
Serve pizza with additional salad, sprinkled with remaining Parmesan cheese, on the side.