Caesar Pasta Salad
Abbondanza! Combine classic Italian ingredients with the Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kit® to create an easy and delicious meal.
- 2 (9.4-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kits®
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (12-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 4 ounces hard salami, thinly sliced, cut into fourths
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can sliced black ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
Mix the pesto, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; add the pasta and toss to coat.
Place the lettuce from the Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kits® into a large serving bowl; drizzle with dressings and toss to coat.
Add the pesto pasta, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, salami and walnuts; mix well.
Sprinkle with the herb seasoned croutons, black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese from the salad kit.