Caesar Pasta Salad
Abbondanza! Combine classic Italian ingredients with the Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kit to create an easy and delicious meal.
- 2 packages Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kits® (9.4-ounce)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (12-ounce), drained, chopped
- 4 ounces hard salami thinly sliced, cut into fourths
- 1 can sliced black ripe olives (3.8-ounce), drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted
Mix the pesto, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; add the pasta and toss to coat.
Place the lettuce from the Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kits® into a large serving bowl; drizzle with dressings and toss to coat.
Add the pesto pasta, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, salami and walnuts; mix well.
Sprinkle with the herb seasoned croutons, black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese from the salad kit.