Mango Coconut Slaw
This easy recipe takes coleslaw to a new flavor dimension. The crunchy goodness of cabbage paired with sweet mango, salty peanuts, the heat of sriracha and boom, so much flavor! Don’t just serve this tasty slaw as a side, add it on top of a sandwich or inside a wrap.
- 1 (14-ounce) package Fresh Express® 3 Color Coleslaw™
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into ¼ x ¼ x 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
Mix the coconut milk, limejuice, cilantro, sugar, Sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Place the FreshExpress® 3 Color Coleslaw™, mango, and peanuts in a large bowl; drizzle withthe coconut mixture and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until serving.