Winter Salad with Roasted Artichoke
Try this winter salad with flavorful roasted artichoke hearts and cauliflower florets, fresh tomatoes and a lemon vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Fancy Greens salad
- 1 can artichoke hearts quarter-cut packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup raw Brussels sprouts thinly sliced (or you can substitute 1 cup raw cauliflower, chopped)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice (approx 2 lemons)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano leaves stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic finely chopped
Place drained artichokes in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Bake on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Remove artichokes from oven and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Place Fresh Express Fancy Greens salad in a serving dish and top with remaining ingredients.
Drizzle with dressing, and serve.