Turkey Reuben Salad
An easy swap for a traditional Reuben sandwich.
- Fresh Express Iceberg Shreds
- 2 slices of rye bread
- 1/2 pound turkey breast shaved
- 2 cups sauerkraut rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound low fat Swiss cheese shredded (or desired amount)
- 2 dill pickles sliced down the middle and then diced into medium sizes
- 1/2 cup low fat Thousand Island Dressing
To make croutons: cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes and bakes on a baking sheet for 15 minutes at 300 degrees F.
Toss greens, pickles and sauerkraut with dressing and portion onto 4 plates.
Top with turkey and Swiss, and rye croutons.