Spinach & Prosciutto
Roasted red peppers and asiago cheese are heated with our Spinach and chopped prosciutto.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach chopped
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 roasted red peppers (4-oz jar) drained & chopped
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (7.5-oz) drained & sliced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Asiago cheese shredded
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
Add greens, prosciutto, red peppers and artichoke hearts.
Season with garlic powder.
Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring, until heated through.
Sprinkle with cheese before serving.