Red, White & Blue Gorgonzola Salad
Love summer salads? Looking for Fourth of July recipes or Memorial Day recipes? Festive colors and fresh fruit make this salad a perfect choice for a summery meal.
- 1 bag Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 2 cups strawberries hulled & sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 fresh pear peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges (or substitute pears canned in juice)
- 1 lemon zested
- 4 ounces gorgonzola
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup your favorite low fat raspberry vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, add lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, pear and lemon zest.
Drizzle with dressing, then toss well.
Portion salads and top each with 1 ounce of gorgonzola.
Season to taste with fresh cracked black pepper