Organic Lemon Chicken & Spinach
Sometimes simple is best. All organic ingredients comprise a simple yet profoundly flavorful combination of chicken, lemon, tomatoes, feta and spinach.
- 1 container Fresh Express Organic Baby Spinach (11oz)
- 4 organic skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 6 organic garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 2 teaspoon organic lemon zest
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup organic feta cheese
- 1 pint organic cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 reusable plastic bag
Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, set aside
In a resealable bag, combine lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic.
Add chicken to the bag, marinate at least 4 hours.
When chicken is done marinating, heat a grill pan on medium high heat. Grill the chicken until thoroughly cooked, approximately 5 minutes per side (internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
In a large salad bowl, add the feta, spinach, tomatoes and desired amount of lemon vinaigrette
Serve with Lemon Chicken (can be topped on salad or salad can be served on the side).