Greek Caesar Falafel Pizza
Pizza, falafel and Caesar salad get twisted together in this fantastic meatless dish!
- 1 package Fresh Express® Twisted Greek Caesar Chopped Salad Kit® (9.3-ounce)
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can chickpeas (15-ounce) rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place parsley, onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika and pepper into the bowl of a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add chickpeas, panko crumbs and egg; pulse until blended and the chickpeas are the size of grains of rice.
Transfer mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Form into a 10-inch round. Brush the remaining olive oil over the crust. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Place the Fresh Express® Twisted Greek Caesar Chopped Salad Kit® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Top falafel crust with the salad, cucumber and tomatoes; sprinkle with salad toppings. Cut into 8 pieces.