Crustless Spinach Quiche with Spinach Arugula Salad
Delicious, nutritious and so easy to make because there’s no crust!
- 1 package Fresh Express® Baby Spinach (5-ounce)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 package Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula (5-ounce)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Heat oven to 350°F; coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
Sauté mushrooms and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add the spinach; cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Transfer to prepared pie plate.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until eggs are light and frothy. Add the cheese and mix to combine. Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture.
Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until eggs are set and a thermometer inserted into the center reads 165°F. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serve with Spinach Arugula salad.
To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing when ready to serve.