Creamy Dressing with a Kick
Horseradish adds the kick to this slightly sweet and creamy dressing. This dressing kicks it up a notch for our American or Veggie Lovers Blends!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 3 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro minced
- 1-2 teaspoon horseradish (to taste)
Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Stir just before adding to salad.
Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.