Classic Spinach Salad
Mushrooms, onion, hard-boiled egg and bacon join our Baby Spinach with honey mustard dressing.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced in rings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 5 strips bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place greens in a large salad bowl.
Top with mushrooms and onions.
Add hard-boiled eggs and bacon.
Pour dressing into microwave-safe cup.
Warm for 20 seconds, then drizzle over salad.
Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Stir just before adding to salad.
Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.