Christmas Wreath Salad
This salad of sweet and crunchy lettuce topped with fruit and cheese makes a beautiful presentation for your holiday meal.
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Fresh Express Sweet & Crunchy Lettuce
- 2 large navel oranges peeled and cut into sections
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted pistachios
- 8 oz. red grapes cut in half
- 4 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
Arrange the Fresh Express Sweet & Crunchy Lettuce around the dressing ramekin on the platter, evenly distributing green and dark leaves. Place the orange segments on top of the lettuce, evenly spacing around the circumference. Arrange the grapes, cut side down, evenly distributing them; sprinkle with pistachios and goat cheese. Serve the salad and drizzle with dressing.
To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until the salt is dissolved, and the dressing is emulsified. Transfer to a small round ramekin; place in the center of a 13-inch diameter platter.