Chicken & Quinoa with Cumin Vinaigrette
A delicious swap for white chicken chili.
- Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 1 cup cooked quinoa cooled
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 cup cooked white cannellini rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped coarsely
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Cook quinoa according to package directions, let cool.
Mix beans with vinegar, set aside.
In salad bowl, empty the lettuce bag and add tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, chicken, cooled quinoa and white beans.
Add dressing and toss well.
Divide the salad onto individual plates.