Balsamic Chicken Salad
Sliced chicken, grapes and pine nuts add flair to our Spring Mix with balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- Slices of grilled or roasted chicken (cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees F)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 large sweet onion minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage minced
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place greens into a large salad bowl.
Add grapes, onion and nuts.
Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss.
Serve onto four individual salad dishes.
Arrange chicken slices atop each salad.
Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Stir just before adding to salad.
Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.