Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (9-ounce) package Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup roasted soy nuts
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into rings
- 1 cup baked pita chips, crumbled
- Place Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine Lettuce into a large salad bowl; add soy nuts, sunflower seeds, and radishes. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing; toss to coat.
Divide salad evenly among four plates. Top with avocado and onion; sprinkle with pita chips.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.