Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Premium Romaine Salad
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 package soy nuts, roasted
- 1 cup baked pita chips, crumbled
- 1 sweet vidalia onion, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 radishes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- Empty greens into a large salad bowl.
- Add seeds, nuts, radish slices and about half the dressing.
- Toss and serve onto four individual salad plates.
- Arrange slices from half an avocado with a few onion slices on each salad.
- Sprinkle top with pita chips.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.