Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (2-ounce) packages Chiquita Bites®: Apple Wedges, Cheddar Cheese and Red Grapes
- 1 (14-ounce) package Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Red Apples
- 1 small red apple, cut in half
- Peanut butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Candy eyeballs
To make Ursula’s Teeth:
- Spread a little bit of peanut butter onto two Chiquita Bites® Juicy Red Apple slices. Top one apple slice with four marshmallows; place the other apple slice on top, peanut butter side down. Repeat process to make as many as you need.
- Note: secure with a toothpick if needed.
To make the Octopus:
- Place two edible eyes on one of the apple halves to make the face. Remove the grapes from the Chiquita Bites®: Apple Wedges, Cheddar Cheese and Red Grapes; cut in half. Arrange about five grape halves to make five tentacles.
To make the Crab:
- Place two edible eyes on the other apple half to make the face; arrange three apple slices to make the claws.