Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (11.7 oz.) package Fresh Express Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kit™
- 1 large (1 lb.) sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 - 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, toss sweet potato with olive oil, Chinese Five Spice Powder and salt. Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- To serve, place the greens from the Fresh Express Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kit™ into two shallow bowls, dividing equally. Arrange half of the sweet potatoes, edamame, and red pepper on top of the greens. Top with toasted coconut, wontons and cashews; drizzle with the dressing.